Friday, August 25, 2006

Restaurant At The End Of The Über-Race

For that one-of-a-kind Nazi ambience...

A big topic on blogs this week was the opening and very prompt closing of Hitler's Cross, a Nazi-oriented theme restaurant in New Bombay, India.

While the HC may have been a failed experiment, I think we can look forward to a whole string of Aryan-based eateries (Editor's note: if you have taste and a moral compass, please look away):

TGI Goebbel's

The Four Seizures

Reichstag Steakhouse

Gold Starbucks

Nuremburgers

Ben & Gerry's

Pizza Putsch

Tavern On The Rhineland

The Hard Reich Cafe

Bob's Eugenically-Bred Big Boy

Burger Chancellor

Adolf Garden

Bunker King (Home of the Fuhrer)

International Hiding House of Pancakes

Planet Holocaust

BeniHimmler's


Add your own, if you also lack taste and a moral compass.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to add " Cracker Barrel " to your list. This is the name of an actual racist restaurant chain in the USA.

Tree said...

I shouldn't be laughing this hard on a Monday morning at work! I read about this place but hadn't seen any pictures, so I imagined a rundown dump in an alley with a swastika painted on the wall. Oh wait, I think I just described downtown Cincinnati.

Anonymous said...

on UK chains..
The Goose Stop
The Jolly Fokker
The Hearty Goebbels
Fuhrer's Fish Restaurant
The Panzer Cake Place

LombaireFan said...

I like "The Goose Stop". Hopefully, all the UK Hitler chains would be knuckled under by Churchill's Finest Happy Hour.

My original post somehow overlooked the whole range of Panzer possibilities: Panzer Hut, Panzer Inn, Domino's Panzer ("Crush Poland in thirty minutes or less").

Tree said...

Luftwaffle House?